Who we are
With our individual logistics services, we are moving our customers’ goods by road, by air, rail and sea. We define our role as a specialist for demanding markets: challenging multimodal projects are a matter of course for us. Militzer & Münch is active in strategic alliances and partnerships, and is constantly progressing in order to offer its customers innovative logistics solutions.
Over the past century, the small forwarding company founded by Richard Militzer and Werner Münch in Bavaria in 1880 has grown into a logistics company that connects worlds: with dedicated employees, many years of experience, regional expertise, and the courage to keep breaking new ground.
What makes us stand out?
For decades, Militzer & Münch has been known to offer an international environment with exciting jobs in different fields. Whether you are a career starter, a specialist or a manager – in the growth industry of logistics, we open up many career opportunities for you. We offer training and exciting challenges in varied logistics jobs. Join our team – a wide range of opportunities are open to you in around 30 countries. Plan the fastest routes from Turkey to Morocco as a planner or take charge of a heavy transport from Germany to Kazakhstan as a project manager. Jobs in logistics – at Militzer & Münch, this includes air and sea freight, as well as overland transport by truck or rail.
What can you expect from us?
- A committed team that works hand in hand
- A high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and thus short decision-making channels
- Involvement in decision-making processes
- Opportunities for further development within the group
- Direct entry
- Vocational training
- Dual study programs
- Working internships for students
- Internships at home and abroad
- Final theses
Are you looking for varied, solid and well-founded vocational training?
The minimum prerequisite for the three-year training program is a middle school leaving certificate. The tasks of the prospective forwarding agents are manifold. Forwarding specialists coordinate and organize national and international transports, using all modes of transport.
Other tasks include accepting and processing customer orders, advising customers, negotiating contract terms, issuing shipping and customs documents, consolidating freight in a cost-effective and expedient way, and organizing the trans-shipment of the goods at transport interfaces.
Foreign language skills such as English or other languages (e.g., Russian, French or Turkish) are always an advantage.
This is what trainees can expect from us:
- Lots of knowledge from specialists and trainers
- Support in preparing for exams
- Fair pay and financial goodies, such as allowance for books, special payments
- for good exam results and travel allowance
- A strong team
- Respect, equal opportunities and recognition
- Honest and open communication
- Good chances of being taken on after apprenticeship