Welcome to Militzer & Münch
UzbekistanMilitzer & Münch Company has accumulated years of experience in the local market, given almost twenty years history of company operation in Uzbekistan. All employees of Militzer & Münch Subsidiary Company are professionals in their field and have extensive experience in the provision of transport and logistics services.
You are in good hands
30 years experience
In 1993, Militzer&Münch opened its Representative office in Uzbekistan and has become one of the first European companies to start their work in independent Uzbekistan.
M&M MILITZER & MÜNCH IN BRIEF
The Militzer & Münch Group employs a staff of about 2,200 at 100 locations in over 32 countries. Strategic partnerships in numerous other countries complement the dense network. Militzer & Münch offers worldwide air and sea freight services as well as road and rail transports and project logistics along the East-West axis in Eurasia and North Africa. The Group operates with a dense network of branch offices in Eastern Europe, the CIS, the Middle East and the Far East and in the Maghreb countries. The head office of the company that goes back to 1880 is in Sankt Gallen, Switzerland.
«The slogan, Connecting Worlds’ includes for us that M&M connects continents & regions, tradition & innovation and people. We not only have offices in these regions, we live and work directly on the places that we connect. Innovation, reliability, speed, endurance, team spirit and personal respect: these are the values of M&M, which arose on the basis of the long tradition «.
- Import/export/transit full loaded trucks (tents, refrigerators, container);
- The organization of delivery of consolidated cargo by road;
- Distribution in territory of Uzbekistan;
- "Door - to-door" service;
- Oversized and heavy cargo;
- Transportation of goods requiring special temperature conditions.
- Import/export/transit by air;
- Registration of transit at the airport in Tashkent, Navoi for further delivery to destination;
- Delivery to the final destination/consignee;
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods;
- Charter flights.
- Transportation from/to the UAE, the U.S., Southeast Asia, Europe, and other countries (container/bulk);
- The organization of cargo delivery to the railway with reloading, auto transport to the final destination.
- Complete documentation;
- Technical survey route;
- Obtainment of special permits;
- Provide appropriate support, incl. the police;
- Regular refresher training of our staff;
- Customs clearance;
- Expert, safe and secure loading;
In 1993, Militzer & Münch opened its Representative office in Uzbekistan and has become one of the first European companies to start their work in independent Uzbekistan. Work of Militzer & Münch in the opened Uzbek market has been very successful, and in 1997 the company made a strategic decision to open a Subsidiary Company Militzer & Münch in Uzbekistan.
Militzer & Münch Company has accumulated years of experience in the local market, given almost twenty years history of company operation in Uzbekistan. All employees of Militzer & Münch Subsidiary Company are professionals in their field and have extensive experience in the provision of transport and logistics services.
Facts & Figures
Founding year: 1997
FE LLC “M&M Militzer & Münch”
6, 6-tor, Bozbozor Street,
100077, Tashkent city, Uzbekistan
Postal address: 36, Kichik Beshagach str.
Tel.: (99878) 140-00-03 / 140-03-83
Business segments: ROAD, AIR, SEA, PROJECTS, CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
Employees: 25 people
Locations: Uzbekistan / Central Asia
Managing Director: Kasimjanov Khurshid
Financial Director: Djuraev Sardor