partner in Romania
- Established in Romania in November 2005
- Road and Rail departments: Bucharest
- Air and Sea department: Otopeni International Airport
- Staff: about 30
- Member of FIATA , IATA and USER (Romanian Forwarders Association)
- New warehouse – 1,100 sq m: logistic services
- Road freight: FTL, LTL, groupage
- Weekly regular groupage transports UK, France, Germany, Italy
- Domestic transport and distribution
- Air & sea freight
- Customs brokerage
Value Added Services
The history of Militzer & Münch
Pioneering Spirit, foresight and courage
Militzer & Münch´s founders were pioneers over 140 years ago when they set up their rail freight forwarding company. Pioneering spirit also moved the Militzer & Münch experts to venture into airfreight as early as the mid-1950s, and then to add groupage transports via road and rail from Germany to such a remote destination like Afghanistan.
Militzer & Münch proved its foresight, its pioneering spirit, and its courage again when it was among the first companies to successfully establish itself in the new, promising markets of Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and China, thus paving the way for its clients.
That same spirit still drives Militzer & Münch today – it drives us to develop new logistics and cargo handling concepts and processes and to continually expand and optimize our product and service portfolio as a trusted, competent, and high-performance partner for our clients.
MILITZER & MÜNCH HISTORYPIONEERING SPIRIT, FORESIGHT, AND COURAGE
Ashgabat, September 6, 2022. First, a delegation was opened in Ashgabat in 1994, and then in 1997, M&M Militzer & Münch Turkmenistan Ltd. was founded:
Tashkent, August 30, 2022. Uzbekistan is the sixth largest cotton producer in the world, and when Militzer & Münch Uzbekistan was founded 25 years ago,